Pop Aquamarine Ring
1 295,00 € inc. VAT
Diamond, topaz and aquamarine ring, 10K white gold
With shimmering diamonds and stunning baby blue aquamarines and topaz gradiently placed, this ring is the ideal summer stunner.
The aquamarine is the birthstone of March and in ancient lore it was thought to keep sailors safe at sea. The ancient Greeks believed that topaz gave them strength. In Europe during the Renaissance people thought that topaz could break magic spells and dispel anger.
- 10K rhodium plated white gold, 4,70 gr.
- 7 x white diamonds, 2 mm brilliant cut, E-G/ SI2, totalling 0,12 ct., India
- 12 x aquamarines, totalling 0,20 ct., Nigeria
- 12 x Swiss blue topaz, totalling 0,28 ct., Brazil
- 12 x Sky blue topaz, totalling 0,28 ct., Brazil
- How to measure: With a ruler measure the diameter of the inside of one of your rings. Choose the closest measurement from the size chart above to identify your ring size. Size up if you are unsure.