825,00 € inc. VAT
Red garnet, hessonite & citrine ring, 14K yellow gold
Resembling the beauty and hue of a red sunrise, this ring will awaken your passion and is a symbol of strength and vitality.
Did you know the hessonite is also known as the “cinnamon stone”, and is the yellow orange to reddish orange variety of grossular garnet?
- 14K yellow gold, 2,90 gr.
- Red garnet, 6 mm, 0,90 ct., Mozambique
- 4 x citrine, 3 mm, totalling 0,36 ct., Brazil
- 2 x hessonite garnet, 4 mm, totalling 0,50 ct., Africa
- 2 x hessonite garnet, 5 mm, totalling 0,80 ct., Africa
- Total carat weight 5,46 ct.
- How to measure: With a ruler measure the diameter of the inside of one of your rings. Choose the closest measurement from the size chart above to identify your ring size. Size up if you are unsure.