1 575,00 € inc. VAT
Tourmaline, topaz and lemon quartz earrings, 14K white gold
Inspired by the island paradise of Fiji with its crystal clear blue waters, deep greens of palm trees and the bright rays of sun, these earrings are absolute showstoppers.
Did you know, the green tourmaline, also known as “verdelite”, was discovered by Francisco Spinoza in 1554 and was then known as the “Brazilian emerald”?
- 14K white gold, rhodium plated, 5,3 g
- 2 x Swiss Blue topaz, square cut, totalling 1,42 ct., Brazil
- 4 x Sky Blue topaz, baguette cut, totalling 0,48 ct., Brazil
- 2 x green tourmalines, round cut, totalling 0,70 ct., Africa
- 2 x lemon quartz, emerald cut, 14 x 10 mm, totalling 12,40 ct., Brazil
Available on backorder