1 450,00 € inc. VAT
Swiss & Sky Blue topaz, green tourmaline & lemon quartz earrings, 14K white gold
As the island paradise of Fiji as inspiration, with crystal clear blue waters, deep greens of palm trees and bright rays of sunlight, these earrings are absolute showstoppers.
Did you know, the green tourmaline, also known as ´verdelite´, was discovered by explorer Francisco Spinoza in 1554, known then as the ´Brazilian emerald´?
- 14K white gold, rhodium plated, 5,3 g
- 2 x Swiss Blue topaz, square cut, totalling 1,42 ct., Brazil
- 4 x Sky Blue topaz, baguette cut, totalling 0,48 ct., Brazil
- 2 x green tourmaline, round cut, totalling 0,70 ct., Africa
- 2 x lemon quartz, emerald cut, 14 x 10 mm, totalling 12,40 ct., Brazil
Available on backorder