1 980,00 € – 3 850,00 €
Festive onyx, sapphire & topaz ring, 14K rose gold
This fabulous ring is a statement piece and will not go unnoticed.
Did you know that in the Middle Ages, onyx was used in amulets because it was believed to have mystical powers?
- 14K rose gold, 9,9 gr (partially rhodium plated)
- Black onyx 25 mm x 16 mm, pear-shaped, 16,7 ct., Thailand
- 40 x white sapphires, 1,5 mm brilliant cut, 0,6 ct., Africa
- 12 x white topaz, 2 mm brilliant cut, 0,45 ct., Brazil
- 3 cm in length
- Please note: you may substitute sapphires and topaz with white diamonds (40 + 12 diamonds, E-G/ SI2, totalling approx. 1 ct., India)