Festive Ring, onyx, sapphire & topaz, 14K rose gold
This fabulous ring is a statement piece and will not go unnoticed.
Did you know that in the Middle Ages, onyx was used in amulets because it was believed to have mystical powers?
- 14K rose gold, 9,9 gr (partially rhodium plated)
- Black onyx 25 mm x 16 mm, pear-shaped, 16,7 ct., Thailand
- 40 x white sapphires, 1,5 mm brilliant cut, 0,6 ct., Africa
- 12 x white topaz, 2 mm brilliant cut, 0,45 ct., Brazil
- 3 cm in length
- How to measure: With a ruler measure the diameter of the inside of one of your rings. Choose the closest measurement from the size chart above to identify your ring size. Size up if you are unsure.