2 950,00 € – 6 850,00 €
Festive onyx, sapphire & topaz earrings, 14K rose gold
These over the top earrings are not for the faint hearted, with their size being so grand. With easy movement these black and colourless gemstones sparkle just as much as the festive lights shining bright.
Did you know that in the Middle Ages, onyx was used in amulets because it was believed to have mystical powers?
- 14K rose gold, 18,4 gr (partially rhodium painted)
- 2 x black onyx, pear shaped 30 mm x 20 mm, totalling 51 ct., Thailand
- 2 x white topaz, square cut, totalling 2,2 ct., Brazil
- 72 x white sapphires, brilliant cut 2 mm, totalling approx. 2 ct., Africa
- 4,5 cm in drop length
- Please note: you may substitute sapphires with white diamonds (72 diamonds, E-G/ SI2, totalling approx. 2,4 ct., India)