Amethyst cocktail ring
990,00 € inc. VAT
Amethyst, chrome diopside and lemon quartz ring, 14k gold plated 925 sterling silver
An incredible showstopper, this stunningly beautiful and larger than life amethyst ring is nestled amongst lesser known intensely green chrome diopsides and lemon quartz. This untreated amethyst is a real beauty, weighing more than 19 carats.
Did you know, the chrome diopside, although has been around a long time, were only officially discovered in 1988? Amethysts have been used in jewellery for thousands of years, and it has been a favourite amongst royalty, clergy and religious leaders.
- 14K gold plated 925 sterling silver, 8 gr.
- Amethyst, pear cut, 25 x 16 mm, 19,3 ct., Brazil
- 40 x chrome diopside, totalling 0,68 ct, Siberia
- 12 x lemon quartz, totalling 0,24 ct., Brazil
- How to measure: With a ruler measure the diameter of the inside of one of your rings. Choose the closest measurement from the size chart above to identify your ring size. Size up if your are unsure.